0 votes
in Skin care
Should you go to the hospital if you have sun poisoning?

1 Answer

0 votes
When to Seek Medical Care for Sunburn If a person suffers any of these conditions with sunburn they should go to a hospital's emergency department: Severe pain. Severe blistering. Headache.
Welcome to our site, where you can find questions and answers on everything