0 votes
in Cold and Flu
What over the counter medicine can you take for a bacterial infection?

1 Answer

0 votes
To treat bacterial vaginosis, your doctor may prescribe one of the following medications: Metronidazole (Flagyl, Metrogel-Vaginal, others). This medicine may be taken as a pill by mouth (orally). Clindamycin (Cleocin, Clindesse, others). Tinidazole (Tindamax).
Welcome to our site, where you can find questions and answers on everything