0 votes
Can you claim Universal Credit when living with parents?

1 Answer

+1 vote
You can 't get housing benefit or universal credit housing costs for rent you pay to a close family member you live with. People who count as close family members are your: parents, parents -in-law or step- parents.
Welcome to our site, where you can find questions and answers on everything