0 votes
How do I apply for my FERS retirement?

1 Answer

0 votes
Use form SF 3107, FERS Application for Immediate Retirement, to apply for immediate retirement. You can obtain the form from your employing agency. Submit the completed application to your employing agency.
Welcome to our site, where you can find questions and answers on everything